The horrors perpetuated against innocent civilians demands accountability from the international community. For too long, the junta has enjoyed impunity. International accountability mechanisms are needed for justice for survivors of #HRVs!
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- On the International Day of Peace, The Network for Human Rights Documentation – Burma Condemns Ongoing Brutalities by the Myanmar Junta
- Junta chopper attack on school kills 7 in Myanmar’s Sagaing region
- Myanmar army shelling kills four IDPs in Moebye
- School-hour airstrikes leave six children dead in Depayin
- Former BBC presenter Htet Htet Khine sentenced to 3 years by Myanmar junta court