The Post slider allows you to display a 2-5 column slider with entries, that are fetched from any of your Themes active Taxonomies. This also includes Taxonomies that are added via Plugins. So for example if you have a shop plugin active you will also be able to display the latest Products.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Weekly Update on the Situation of Human Rights in Myanmar: Post-Coup (11-17 October 2021)
- Additional charge against American journalist Danny Fenster related to his work with Myanmar Now, says lawyer
- The timing of todays’ statement is not coincidental. Coming days after the terrorist-like SAC’s rightful rejection by ASEAN.
- Myanmar junta forces raid Chin human rights office in Hakha township
- Myanmar Junta Refuses ASEAN’s Request to Meet Suu Kyi