To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Weekly Update on the Situation of Human Rights in Myanmar : Post-Coup (September 13-19)2021
- Residents of Town in Myanmar’s Chin State Flee Junta Artillery Barrage
- Junta soldiers kill pastor and cut off his finger as houses burn in Chin town
- Myanmar Junta Kills At Least 12 Civilians Over Weekend
- What Has Happened to Myanmar’s Tatmadaw?