The followings are ND-Burma’s press releases, statements and information releases published.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- A summary review report on the military regime’s human rights violations during one year in 2022
- Myanmar army column advances through Sagaing Region township, torching seven villages in one day
- Two years after coup, Myanmar faces unimaginable regression, says UN Human Rights Chief
- Myanmar army columns merge in Sagaing to carry out raids following resistance ambush
- Beyond the Headlines: Myanmar’s detained President moved to prison, whereabouts of family unknown