From 9 to 14 September, ND-Burma and its Reparations Working Group held an advanced training session on transitional justice in Yangon.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation in Myanmar : Post-Coup (January 17-23)2022
- Myanmar Junta’s New Cyber Law to Jail Anyone Using VPN
- Myanmar Court Sentences 2 Prominent Activists to Death
- NUG to report Myanmar military atrocities in Chin State to international courts
- More than 100 homes destroyed in second junta attack on Gangaw Township village