National level Human Rights Defenders Forum, to December 19-20, Summit Parkview Hotel in Yangon. The Forum has Ta’ang Woman Organization form Lway Poe Kamae Khour Representative for ND-Burma. She Panel Discussion to “Armed Conflicts and Human Rights Violations in Myanmar.
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Two more dead in junta attacks on protesters in Pinlebu as government buildings burn
- Human rights situation in Myanmar (29 March – 4 April)
- Myanmar Military’s Notorious Foot Soldiers
- Myanmar: UN resolution ups pressure on military and business partners
- Daily Briefing in Relation to the Military Coup