ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- OPEN LETTER TO AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN MINISTER PENNY WONG FROM 688 CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS
- Almost 100 Civilians Tortured to Death by Myanmar Regime Since Coup
- Weekly Update 20 jun – 26 Jun 2022
- Married couple tied up and shot by Myanmar forces in Tanintharyi region
- Three men found dead after attack on Myanmar military convoy