To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Myanmar coup latest: UK slaps new sanctions on Min Aung Hlaing
- Two More Anti-Myanmar Regime Protesters Die in Mandalay
- 25 Feb 2021 Daily Briefing in Relation to the Military Coup
- Myanmar Anti-Coup Protestors Get Creative with Thanakha in Fresh Protests
- JOINT CALL FOR A GLOBAL ARMS EMBARGO ON MYANMAR: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL AND INDIVIDUAL UN MEMBER STATES