ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- သတ်ဖြတ်ခြင်း အဓိပ္ပါယ်ကို သတ်မှတ်ခြင်း။ (Killing)
- Military withholds bodies of two tortured, slain Muslim civilians from relatives in Sagaing Region
- Myanmar army column kills several elderly civilians in assault on Sagaing Region village
- Rape and Other sexual violence
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (March 15 to 21, 2023)