If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- 13 Rohingya, believed to be human trafficking victims, found dead near Yangon
- Karenni forces capture soldiers linked to last year’s Christmas Eve massacre
- Confiscation Destruction of Property (Cartoon Animation)
- UN rights chief slams Myanmar death penalty cases
- More civilians reported dead as Myanmar military continues terrorising Sagaing communities