- Download 95
- File Size 447.29 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2017
- Last Updated May 18, 2017
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Open Letter to ASEAN Leaders: Recommendations from CSOs in Myanmar and in Southeast Asia to the ASEAN Special Summit on Myanmar
- Myanmar Regime Disputes Protest-Related Death Toll Compiled by AAPP
- Myanmar Mother Prays for Tortured Daughter
- ND-Burma Situation Update 12-18 April
- CHRO WELCOMES FORMATION OF NATIONAL UNITY GOVERNMENT (NUG) OF BURMA/MYANMAR