- Download 99
- File Size 476
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2017
- Last Updated May 18, 2017
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- A villager killed and two houses burnt due to artillery shelling
- Justice Newsletter (December 2020)
- On the 72nd International Human Rights Day, the Network for Human Rights Documentation-Burma Calls for An Immediate End to Widespread Violations and A Response to the Humanitarian Crisis in Burma
- Justice Newsletter (November 2020)
- Dismissed & Denied: Civic Rights Undermined In the 2020 Pre-Election Landscape