- Download 104
- File Size 513
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2017
- Last Updated May 18, 2017
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- NLD Leader U Nyan Win Dies of COVID-19 While Detained by Myanmar Junta
- UN convoy arrives in Mindat to provide assistance for refugees
- Weekly Update on the Stituation of Human Rights in Myanmar Post-Coup (July 12-18)2021
- Shortage of medical supplies troubles COVID-19 fight in Myanmar
- Covid-19 deaths spike amid coup-induced collapse of healthcare system