- Download 94
- File Size 476 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 18, 2017
- Last Updated May 18, 2017
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation in Myanmar: Post-Coup (January 10-16)2022
- Girl, 7, Among Three Civilians Killed as Myanmar Junta Bombs Camp for War Displaced
- ‘Nowhere is safe’ – two children among six killed as junta bombs camps sheltering civilians in Karenni
- Soldiers kill and burn villagers during rampages throughout Myaing
- Boy shot dead during junta raid on Mingin Township village