- Version 1
- Download 52
- File Size 1.9 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 22, 2021
- Last Updated November 24, 2021
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation in Myanmar: Post-Coup (29 November – 5 December) 2021
- Junta sentences Suu Kyi, Win Myint to four years in prison each
- Kyaukphyu woman arrested on suspicion of funding PDF
- Two Mandalay Region men killed in junta custody in separate incidents
- Regime troops ram into protesters, killing at least five