ND-Burma documentation manuals
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Democracy Derailed in Myanmar
- New Briefer from the Network for Human Rights Documentation-Burma Condemns Ongoing Attacks Against Innocent Civilians in Myanmar
- Weekly Update on the Situation of Human Rights in Myanmar: Post-Coup (November 15- 21)2021
- Military seizes body of Mogok youth killed by sniper
- Reporters from Rakhine-based Western News forced into hiding by junta