https://nd-burma.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/unhr.jpg 628 1200 ND Burma https://nd-burma.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ndbLogo-296x300.png ND Burma2019-03-21 13:37:092019-03-21 13:37:3940th session of the Human Rights Council (25 February - 22 March 2019)
ND-Burma formed in 2004 in order to provide a way for Burma human rights organizations to collaborate on the human rights documentation process.
The 13 ND-Burma member organizations seek to collectively use the truth of what communities in Burma have endured to advocate for justice for victims.
ND-Burma trains local organizations in human rights documentation; coordinates members’ input into a common database using Martus, a secure open-source software; and engages in joint-advocacy campaigns.
- Human Rights Situation weekly update (May 22 to 31, 2023)
- Rapper to be imprisoned for complaining about power cuts
- Intense clashes in Myanmar’s Chin, Shan states leave 19 dead
- Myanmar military arrests civil disobedience movement teacher in Ayeyarwady
- Prison authorities withhold body of political prisoner who died in custody in Thayarwaddy